I have to admit to being slow on the uptake of the ugly sneaker trend. I'm still wrapping my head around it (more on this in a later post). That said, I've always been a fan of the previous sneaker trend/athleisure trend. You know, more comfortable shoes in our everyday attire and making sporty clothes chic is alright by me. I need much help with my casual outfit game.
It's especially alright by me when I find out about anything stylish that is also sustainably made. Take these Coby Move sport shoes, for example. The designers were keen to make a shoe that was stylish and comfortable, but also sustainably sourced and made.
But that's not all, the fabric is then taken to Spain and assembled using a bicomponent outsole which reduces pollution by 40% more than regular rubber soles.
That's enough for me. Check out their kickstarter campaign and find out how you can support their venture. Here's to a future where more of the trend is towards sustainably made clothing and shoes.
- Adorned in Armor: What Are You Willing to Sacrifice?
- A Girl in LA: How to Throw an Early Evening Summer Soirée
- Elle is for She: Travel Log: Tallahassee Art
- Fashion to Live: 12 Year Anniversary Lookbook 2018- Havana, Cuba: Plaza de la Catedral: Floral Print Backless Maxi Dress + Heeled Sandals
- I'm a Norbyah: Coby Move Shoes: Where Style and Sustainability Meet
- Krystin Tysire: 10 Essentials You Need in Your Beach Bag
- Online Personal Stylist: How I Use an Editorial Planner for My Blogging Business
- Sifa's Corner: New Glasses: How I PIcked Them with Zenni Face Schape Quiz & How I Style Them
- Style Fullness: Five Ways To Upgrade Your Outfit With One Accessory
- Tales of Two Blog: Cesky Krumlov Day Trip from Prague