We're about one month away from our next big break from school. Summer vacation! Such a perk, I tell you. I love being a teacher for the summers away (among other things).
So, in light of the fact that I have been flat out busy and don't have any outfit photos to post, and the fact that this trip to Morocco was a dream come true, here are just a few of the images.
The sad news is that right at the end of my trip to Morocco (like on the plane in Hong Kong), I lost my big SLR camera with all my own photos from the trip. I was gutted. It was such a dream to be there and I was so excited about learning to use my camera better along with all the photos that I took. I couldn't sleep. Enough time has passed now that I've forgotten what images were even on there and I realize that while I don't have the pictures, I'll always have the memories.
These pictures were taken by my friend Tomas Ovalle, a photographer I met on the trip. He along with my buddy Geoff the photo teacher at school (seen below) taught me many new things on my camera which I will some day have the opportunity to learn again. See more of Tomas's pictures here.
So, while I sit and dream of our summer vacation and all the adventures we'll have going to places we know, I will also dream about the places I don't know and having opportunities to explore them. The blue city Chefchaouen seen in all these photos was by far my favorite. As a girl whose favorite color is blue, I was transported. When I close my eyes and think back to my week in Morocco, I see blues.
Links à la Mode, May 17th, 2018
- 50 With Flair: Happy First Day of Spring!
- April Was Here: Be Instagram Ready with Mother and Daughter Coordinating Outfits at Target
- Fashion to Live: A Trip to Charkeston Lookbook: The Cutest Row of Houses
- For Urban Woman: Christian Louboutin Launched His Manila-Inspired Bags Using Philippine Textiles
- I'm a Norbyah: My Moroccan Adventure
- Luna Vida Blog: Bow Out | Jacket + Tank Dress + Espadrille Slides
- Online Personal Stylist: The Mark Hill Wonder Ball Brush: A Styling Tool Like No Other
- Sifa's Corner: How to Improve Your Mental & Physical Health
- Tales of Two Blog: Innerwear to Outerwear - The New Norm
- The Borrowed Babes: How to Rock your Best Awkward Weather Styles this Spring
- Whit Wanders: Wandering in the Tulip Fields