I love being a part of this Independent Fashion Bloggers community. There's loads of great content and some fab bloggers to meet. Go take a look at this week's round up, of which I am excited to be a part.
"IFB Bloggers discussed their best tidbits on building wardrobes around just one piece, making an outfit you’ve worn dozens of times feel new again, and how it can take just one piece to move an outfit from season to season. Trademarks of the bohemian look are still top trends with fringe, suede, lace, crochet, and florals. Latest jean trends are broken down in an easy to follow pictorial collage, and bring on the neck scarf. The wisdom this week went beyond trends covering a fabulous icon, a new way to shop and an even better way to review the service, and giving your blog a good dusting."
Don't forget to click over to these other Links a la Mode blogs to read up on what's hot this week!
- Al Balsam Life: What to Wear this Spring?
- The Antisocialista: Fifty Shades of Blue
- Attire Club: What We’ve Learned from Iris Apfel
- Black.White.Blonde: What to Wear | 5 New Denim Trends to Try
- Christie Moeller: Trend Alert | Neck Scarves
- The Classy Junk: Muted Tones and Womanhood
- Cubicle Chic: New #GIRLBOSS Attitude and an Outfit to Go With It
- Elements of Ellis: Tan Suede Skirt
- Grazielle Camilleri: From Office to Evening Out
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Unboxing My First Stitch Fix
- The House Blend: No Stone Unturned
- I’m a Norbyah: Fringe with Benefits
- Modavracha: 6 Summer Wardrobe Essentials 2016 | The New Bohemian
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Giddy Up! Wild West Style of Spring 2016
- Some Velvet Morning: Dainty Stripe
- Style Curated: Fairy Tale Fashion | FIT Museum
- Style Sprinter: How to Spring-Clean Your Blog
- The Sugar Ribbon: Age and Beauty Are Not Accomplishments
- This Season’s Gold: Spring Awakening | Happy First Anniversary
- Vanity and Me: Vintage Black and Gold Back in the Eighties