In addition to buzz about NYFW and the Grammy's this week's roundup of +Independent Fashion Bloggers included topics related to trends, women's style, how-tos, and even the business of blogging. So lucky to be included and even see my photo make the cover image.
Have a read of some of these posts yourself:
- Al Balsam Life: Diana Vreeland on Love
- Alive as Always: No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar | 3 Ways
- Attire Club: A Look at the Men of 2016 Grammy Awards
- Christie Moeller: How to Fix a Boucle Snag
- DressCode:HighFashion: Fashion Trend Overview S/S 16
- Everyday Starlet: Top 5 Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
- Fashion Moriarty: 5 Floral Shirts for Valentine’s Day
- I’m a Norbyah: Prints | More is More
- Lady Goodman: The Imminent Rise of Direct to Consumer Shows
- Les Assorties: Vernez | A Platform Calling Out Aspiring Fashion Editors
- Modavracha: How to Use an Editorial Calendar to Improve Your Blog Content
- Mox and Socks: Meet Mox, My Incredible Dog
- Petite Silver Vixen: 15 Reasons to Wear a Beret!
- Prime Butterfly: Macy’s Celebrates Black History Month
- Rain of Peonies: Shorts in Winter | Pourquoi Pas? good but 11 photos
- Rolala Loves: Why I don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day & Choose Love Everyday
- Savage Gazelle: 10 Essentials For a Chic Winter Wardrobe
- Style Context: NYFW F/W 2016 | Lovely Gowns at Leanne Marshall
- The Classy Junk: How to Use Pinterest to Create a Personal Valentine’s Day Look
- We Are Ready Made: Keta Gutmane
And, I think I may have missed mentioning another Links a la Mode round up I was a part of on from January 21st. Check it out here. What a great community this is to be a part of. I've read some really good blogs and found new ones to follow, too.