It's Saturday morning. If you're lazing around in bed instead of at a gymnastics meet for your daughter, then you'll be able to enjoy some relaxing blog reading.
Catch up with this week's Links a la Mode blogger round up from Independent Fashion Bloggers. Bloggers this week are sharing tips about how to wear old trends in new ways. There are loads of tips for growing your social media and getting read for spring, too.
Links à la Mode, March 2, 2017
- Aesthetic Distance: Beret of Light
- April Was Here: Cold Shoulder Top
- Economy of Style: How to Wear a Wrap Dress as a Cardigan
- Everest Says: Behind the Scenes - ELLE SG X UNIQLO
- Fashionista Mama: Off the Shoulder Collar Shirt
- Finite 1: How To Transition Your Wardrobe From Winter To Spring
- Hampton Roads: Take It Easy | Classic Striped Top x Comfy Ankle Pants
- I'm a Norbyah: Style Minute: The Jeans and Dress Combo
- Kurvy Katie: SAG Awards 2017 Nominee's Beauty Challenge: Uzo Aduba
- Mostly Morgan: 7 Ways to Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive
- Style Mouse: March 2017 Fashion Magazine Roundup
- Sweet Teal: Embroidered for the Year
- Tales of Two Blog: Jeans of the Day - Straight Leg
- Thrive Lounge DC: How to Find Time in Your Busy Schedule for Social Media
And if you're in Hong Kong looking for something to do this Sunday, head over to Rug Lane's Vintage and Second Hand Markets Vol. 2 (see event page here). I went to their first event back in October and I found some real gems. I won't be able to make it to this one as I'll be on a plane to Mongolia, so please have fun for me.
Rug Lane has shared my vintage shopping guide, so take a peek.